What is bioLabeler?
bioLabeler is an automatic text annotation tool that extracts the most relevant concepts
from free short texts, typically biomedical paper abstracts.
The concepts database is the UMLS Metathesaurus
with more than 25 Million concepts from 72 different dictionaries.
See the API
You can use bioLabeler to:
- 1 Extract concepts CUIs from the complete UMLS Database
- 2 Filter Concepts: From specific Dictonary (SNOMED,GO,MESH...)
- 3 Filter Concepts: Give me only diseases and/or genes
- 4 Use the text input area in this Web
- 5 Use REST API programmatically. You'll need a KEY.